British Pugwash and Christian CND are co-hosting a media training day that will focus on how to produce compelling videos to promote a cause, explain an issue and reach new audiences.
Spaces are limited. If you would like to apply, please complete a short form here.
We’re working with ShortForm Media (here), a video production company that creates content for charities, to design a workshop for Pugwash / Christian CND members and others in the peace movement to create great online content with affordable (and easy to use!) equipment.
DIY Video Day, Sat 9th Nov 2019, Methodist Central (Manchester)
This workshop is perfect for anyone who wants to engage their audience with smart video content but doesn’t know where to start. At the end of the workshop you will be equipped to begin making your own video content with the minimum gear required.
The workshop will cover:
- Breakdown of video production
- Planning for your shoot
- Getting the best out of limited equipment
- The importance of Sound
- Shooting and lighting Interviews
- Shooting Events
- Editing software that won’t break the bank
- How to get the best out of your footage
- Assembly / music / graphics / captions
- Best formats for web upload
- How to push your video online
How to book:
- Spaces are limited. If you would like to apply, please complete a short form here.
- Attendance is free.
- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NB. We want you to get as much as possible from this workshop. In the application form, you will be asked what you hope to achieve by attending. Your responses will help us tweak the content of the day.