Student/Young Pugwash (SYP) UK is hosting its first festival.
A series of events throughout November on ethical and political challenges in 21st Century science & technology.
The line-up includes:
- Wed 4th – Ethics & Digital Technologies – w/ Julia Slupska (Digital Ethics Lab, here) and Dr Kanta Dihal (here) – 17:00 UK
- Sat 7th – Transition Now – Technology & the Climate Emergency (Partner event – Hosted by SGR) – 14:00 UK
- Mon 9th – Ethics in Open Source Research – w/ Adina Pintilie (Ridgeway Information, here) – 17:00 UK
- Tues 17th – Codes for Coders: Killer robots, ethics and the law – w/ Taniel Yusef (WILPF UK, here) – 18:00 UK
- Tues 24th – Science and Indigenous Peoples – w/ Hilding Neilson and Riley Taitingfong (led by Oxford SYP ) – 18:00 UK
For event login details, materials and updates: